Academic Progress to Maintain
Scholarships and Financial Aid
To maintain scholarships and financial aid, students must:
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as
defined by the University of Arizona.
- Comply with all of the terms specified on the back of the Notice of Award
and Acceptance Agreement.
- Complete full-time course loads during Fall and Spring semesters, unless
Office of Financial Aid
gives prior approval. Since costs for
part-time attendance are less, aid offers may have to be adjusted downward
- Full-time enrollment for undergraduate students is 12 units
- Full-time enrollment for graduate students is 9 or fewer units per semester, depending upon assistantship or associateship status. See Enrollment Policies.
Since academic progress requirements for scholarships vary, graduate students should consult with the
Office of Financial Aid.